The MTC Part Sales store is located in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. The store has greatly expanded since it’s opening in 2006, to accommodate a vast amount of inventory. We sell various premium, trusted brand name refurbished electronics and appliances, and high end Miele B-Stock appliances. All products are sold with warranties (various warranties depending on item purchased). Feel free to stop by and ask a customer service representative for more information or send us an email!
Note: Parts needed to repair your equipment are available for purchase Monday – Friday between 10:00AM-4:00PM or call and order via the MTC Call Centre at 905-666-7669 x360.
- Recovered parts are fully functional parts/components that have been harvested from full units (TVs or major appliances) that would have otherwise been environmentally recycled.
- The components/parts available for purchase on this site have been salvaged from units that were deemed "beyond economical to repair" (or "BER"). MTC has harvested (or recovered) all the working parts from these BER units and are now making them available to consumers & dealers at un-beatable prices!
- Should you receive a defective part, MTC must be notified within this 7 day period (photos and explanations will be required).
- Should the part be damaged during the shipping process (DOA), MTC must be notified of any such damage within 24 hours of you receiving the part (photos and explanations will be required).
- At the time of notification of either instance, MTC will provide you with a valid RA (Return Authorization) number.
- The defective/damaged part, clearly labelled with the RA number and description of defect/damage, must be returned (at the Buyers expense) to MTC's facility for verification.
- Once verified, MTC will replace the part or provide a store credit for the part cost only (shipping costs are non-refundable, unless item is defective). No refunds.
- MTC will not accept returns based on an incorrect part being ordered by the Buyer and/or an incorrect diagnosis of a specific problem. Please ensure you are purchasing the correct part.
- No part can be returned without a valid RA number. There are no exceptions. If once is received, it will be returned at senders expense.
- Once the Buyer has received his/her RA number, the warranty return(s) should be directed to:Parts Warranty Claim c/o MTC Online Parts Sales 220 Water St Whitby, ON L1N 0G9 RA #: _________
- All shipping charges will be paid by the Buyer.
- See the "Return Info" section (above) for details on shipping when dealing with returns or defective units.